Thursday, June 13, 2024

Airtags: 'The Ultimate Travel Stress Relief Product'


My name is Adriana Da Silva, I am a Travel Advisor in Longwood, Florida.  I write travel reviews to help my clients plan the best vacation getaways and packages.  I focus on Popular Resorts, Cruise Companies and Tropical Places that remain the top adult picks for the money. 

AirTags: The stress relief product so Nice, I had to say it twice

I first wrote about this amazing Travel Product during the Holidays of 2023 (see Holiday Stocking Stuffers). The number one fear of travel surprisingly is not flying, but losing one's luggage.  

  • For less than $25 each, travelers can use ingenious devices to track and locate their luggage via their iPhone 
  • For multiple bags, there are value packs available.  While there are multiple manufactures that produce these I personally prefer Apple Products.  My entire Apple ecosystem has served me without any problems over 10yrs and the AirTag connects easily to the 'Find My' app
  • Once you are seated inside the airplane your peace of mind begins as you can open up your phone go to the 'Find My' and start tracking the location of your bag.  These devices not only give you peace of mind, but they save you time at airports!
  • Upon arrival at your final or connecting destinations, you can take out your phone and start tracking your luggage and be the first person reunited with your luggage at those chaotic airport luggage carousels



If you also follow previous Travel Tips I have provided, such as 'The Rule of 1' (see previous article) and 'how to save time & stress at airports' (see full article) you will be on your way to a Dream Vacation!


Are you interested in my other stories?
 See (Cruise Lines)  (Tropical Places)  (Resorts)  or  (All Three)

Adriana Da Silva Travel Advisor Longwood Florida

Ready to book or have a question ?
Call or Text  (407) 432-0673 
Visit: adasilva.dreamvacations   email: adasilva@dreamvacations.com
Full Service | Travel Agent  | Longwood, Fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment