Friday, May 17, 2024

Essential Travel Product Under $25: Water Proof Phone Protector


Waterproof Phone Protector with Lanyard

(My personal Water Proof Phone Protector with Lanyard)


My name is Adriana Da Silva, I am a Local Travel Advisor living in Longwood, Florida.  I write these travel reviews to help the public and my clients plan the best vacation getaways.  Did you miss a post or know a busy person who needs a holiday?  Will you be their hero and forward this post. Don't forget to start booking your own getaway now.


Water Proof Phone Case with Lanyards 

Once you have arrived to that tropical place, vacation spot, or your cruise ship, you will soon ask 'What should you do with your phone, personal identification and Credit Cards while enjoying an excursion, or sipping a Pina Colada on the beach?'  

Especially for women, and wearing apparel like Bikini's, protecting these items from being lost, or stolen is extra difficult.  I like using the attached lanyards that come with these waterproof cases.  I can comfortably hang the phone around my neck or sometimes tie around my wrist for extra security.

For less than $25, this travel accessory can provide piece of mind and allow travelers to conveniently carry sensitive items without fear, or bulking up pockets!  I personally own a pair of 'Rynapac' and have been pleased with them.  Before you book your Caribbean vacation, check your luggage and make sure you've got one of these packed.


Never miss a post -subscribe now !

Summer is coming, in upcoming posts I will provide tips and products on staying safe while traveling in excessive heat.  


Are you interested in my other stories?
 See (Cruise Lines)  (Tropical Places)  (Resorts)  or  (All Three)

Adriana Da Silva Travel Advisor Longwood Florida

Ready to book or have a question ?
Call or Text  (407) 432-0673 
Visit: adasilva.dreamvacations   email: adasilva@dreamvacations.com
Full Service | Travel Agent  | Longwood, Fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment